Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Names and such

Rob has this very heated competition of names going on over on his blog. It's fun for him, but what if I have already made up my mind? I suppose Rob should get a vote, but something about tearing and stiches and contractions...anyways, my two favorite names are Noah and Benjamin. Maybe Noah Benjamin or Benjamin Noah. I really loved when I was talking to Ryan about baby names that he said, quite loudly, "Benny". Not so great for an adult name, but super cute for a baby. Anyhow, I wast ready for the challenge of name picking. After all, I am a planner. Shouldn't I have had this figured out ten years ago?

4 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Rudd said...

Schrudduff
Vliczum
Grunderlug
Schruzz
Bulfon
Mxrrif (the x is silent)
Vlorgus
Golk
Trogdor (only one other persona with this name that I know of)

2:05 PM  
Blogger Daniel Rudd said...

ps. actually, please don't use Schruzz. I want to save that in case we have another boy... or if we have girl.

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love both of those names!! Noah is my favorite. (not that, that should matter)
Thank you for your forgiveness of asking Missy first. I was just too nervous to ask.

6:49 PM  
Blogger rob peoples said...

What is all this? I am running a contest people. A CONTEST!!! There is no name naming until the contest is done! Otherwise, we will have to call the boy Trogdor, holder of the BIG ASS FANS!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home