Monday, October 10, 2005

Long Break

I know that I have broken the rules of bloggerhood...it has been a couple of weeks since my last post, but school has been crazy and I have had tests, and...well, you don't need to know all my reasons, but I have had an eventful couple of weeks. One great thing that happend was that I tested out of Chemistry. One less class I have to take for the RT program. I don't know how I did it. I needed a 36 out of 60 to pass and I happened to get exactly 36 correct. Oh, well. I never have to think about chemistry again. The other exciting event was our trip to Cedarville with Ang and Ryan. We left Thursday night and returned Sunday night. Ryan stayed with my parents (pictures below). The cabin was cozy and the water was beautiful. I woke up Friday morning about 5:30 to the sound of Ryan building a fire. It was very sacrificial of him to get up that early because the fire was our only source of heat. I loved hearing the sound of the wood crackeling. I was able to lay in bed for a few more hours. We went to the Soo that day. Saturday we slept in a little longer and went to breakfast at Pammi's. Yes, it was as greasy as it sounds, but it was a really great breakfast. We walked in the woods and took naps by the fire. We did go to St. Ignace that evening and bought some fudge. Sunday was spent cleaning up the cabin and making an emergency trip to the ER in the Soo. Angela is doing fine, but she did give us a little scare. I was very glad to arrive home to see my little Ryan. I missed him very much.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

What a smart friend I have. How many years has it been since you actually took chemistry? and you just tested out of it!
amazing.

fun pictures...
too bad we don't have any digital ones from our trip...but your words conjured up the images beautifully. Thanks for a very memorable weekend.
Love you,
ang

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home