Friday, September 16, 2005

Anna Isabel

Anna Isabel Morse was born today weighing 7lbs, 6oz, and was 191/2 inches long. I was able to be there with Missy throughout the whole thing. She did a great job and her baby is beautiful. Her labor was very fast, too. She was admitted around 9am this morning and gave birth at 11:38am. What a blessing for her. It is really hard to describe the feelings you have watching your best friend deliver a baby. I felt so bad for Missy at times because I knew the intense pain she was feeling, but other times I was so happy that I wanted to cry. I spent most of the day with her and it was still hard to leave the room tonight, although I am sure they were glad to be rid of me. I am so happy that Missy had a girl and know that she will make a wonderful mother. After all, she is already a great mother to Harrington...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

Anna is beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her.
thanks for posting pictures!!
-ang

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home