Friday, September 09, 2005

When did...

When did Ryan learn what a plane was and where it was located and how it sounded? We were walking the other day and Ryan heard a noise in the sky and looked up, pointed and said "plane". Were did he learn this? I wish I could say that I was the one who taught him that, but I didn't. I am also not quite sure when he figured out that Herrington was a golden retriever and that he belongs to Phil and Missy. Now when he sees Phil he says "Hangton". He also says "Hangton" when he sees other golden retrievers and today he saw a photo of Herrington and said "Hangton". My baby is getting so big...maybe it's time for another.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

How exciting!!

11:58 AM  
Blogger rob peoples said...

nope - just once mike - give me a little girl

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home