Monday, September 05, 2005

Sooooo Long....

I know, I know. I have been slacking on my blogging. In my defense, I just finished up one class at MCC and started a new semester. The last couple of weeks have been spent figuring out my new classes, working on my final paper for my last class and creating a count down calendar in my head for this new semester. (FYI...1 week down, 14 more to go). I know that I have a challenging few months ahead of me. Some days I feel like I am in over my head and think that I am kidding myself pursuing the health care field. Other days I picture myself in scrubs, working in a hospital and become very excited at just the thought of it.

In other news, Ryan is becoming a very big boy. He still amazes me daily with his new "tricks" and words. Many days he says things that I don't even remember teaching him and repeats things that I remember saying to him once several days prior. He is a sponge. But he is definately the cutest sponge I have ever seen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home