Saturday, September 17, 2005

Ryan and his Friends

I thought it was time for me to post some pics of Ryan with his friends. First we have Ryan with his friend Cole. Cole is the son of my friend Kerry. Kerry has been gracious this summer and has watched Ryan when I haven't had daycare coverage. She always takes such good care of Ryan when he is with her. She is very loving and wonderful with children. We are so blessed to have Cole and Kerry. Next up we have Adam and Ryan today at Rob's dad's house. I dressed them sort of alike...Ryan as a Michigan State fan and Adam as a Michigan fan. They had a lot of fun playing together today...



We also have Ryan with his friend Andrew. Andrew is the son of our friends Bernie and Jennifer. They don't see eacher nearly enough, but they are so cute together. Also, I had to post a nudie picture of Ryan. Most of my friends love his buns =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

And a mohawk! Adorabbbbbbbbbbbble!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home