Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Still no pictures

Still havent had the energy to post Ryan's Halloween pictures. I have been sick (again) for the last week and haven't felt like doing anything. This time it is a respiratory infection (although I am beginning to think it may be something different). I have two inhalers that are supposed to stop all the coughing, but they don't seem to be working yet. I am getting really frustrated with my sick body. Ryan has been really good through all of this and Rob has been a really big help. I have spent most of the time the last week on the couch and Rob has taken care of Ryan when he has returned home from work and gotten me food and medicine and other fun things. I am very thankful for both of them. Anyways, check out Rob's blog...he has been posting recently and I am very proud of his new "thing".

2 Comments:

Blogger rob peoples said...

kim, you have to check out how emily can help you. it is amazing!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Daniel Rudd said...

as the Advent season begins, it is good to focus on the themes of waiting and longing.

The people of Israel awaited deliverance from the Messiah.

The people of Peoples await a post.

angst..
waiting...
dissapointment...
doubt...
frustration...

All awaiting the advent of something from Kim

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home