Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I love drugs

I had a really bad day yesterday. I was throwing up in the morning, and still in the afternoon. I even had the wristbands on, but they didn't help. I was able to talk to the nurse at my doctors office today and they are giving me an anti-nausea drug to help. Hopefully I will finally start to feel better. Ryan was such a good boy yesterday. I was bound to the couch for most of the day and he gave my lots of hugs when I was crying and played a lot by himself. He was a little annoying in the bathroom, though...he likes to mimick everything, including the sounds of throwing up.

We had a great time with Ryan on Halloween. He learned how to say trick or treat and looked so cute in his costume. (I promise, pictures will be posted this week). Isaac, Will and Anna all looked really cute in their costumes, also. We spent a good portion of the night at Ryan and Angela's house. My Ryan sat on the front porch with Rob and Ryan and ate M&M's. (He was with his dad, so he ate two little bags!) He also loved going to James and Charity's house...Frank was there on the front porch.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Wagenmaker said...

I am so glad you are feeling a little better. Thank you for the chili dinner tonight - it was fun seeing you again.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Wags said...

BnB, be sure to keep us posted on that Japanese girl! Great Comment!

3:39 PM  
Blogger aimee marie said...

ugh...i hate that you are feeling so lousy!!! praying for the drugs to work fast and well.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home