Monday, October 31, 2005

I'm Back

It has been a while. I do have a good excuse, though...as most of you know, Rob and I are expecting. We are due on June 8th. It is a very exciting time, but I have been feeling very ill. Morning sickness, nausea during the rest of the day and am very tired. Today I feel better, though, because I tried the arm bands and they really seem to work. I am really excited about tonight and am glad I am feeling a little better because Ryan will be dressed up as a really cute Pooh Bear. I will take lots of pictures and post them later this week.

Pregnancy progress: 8 weeks, 5 days. My first doctors appointment was last Monday and everything was fine. I had blood tests last week also and will find out about those next visit and hopefully hear the heartbeat also. Next appointment: November 22nd.

2 Comments:

Blogger aimee marie said...

Yeah!!! Kim's back....all is right with the world now. :-)


HOORAY for the baby too....so sorry you're feeling so icky.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Wags said...

Kim, just don't get mad at Rob while I'm there anymore.... that's all.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home