Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I hate studying

I am at school right now, and am supposed to be studying, but I can't. I have too much on my mind. I don't care at the moment that I have a huge lab test in two hours. My mind is flooded with the things that are going on in my life right now. God has been providing for Rob and I and in the last week, some things that I wasn't sure would work out financially have. Not that Rob and I have been exceptionally smart with our money, but God truely has been making provisions for us. (One example...this weeks check was about $150 less than normal because Rob took vacation days. This means we have money to pay bills, but no grocery money. However, I got a check in the mail on Thursday for $48 and our gas bill, which is usually $112 had a $37 credit on it, so here is our grocery money!) I love God's timing! I have also been thinking about our friends and how many of them have so many things, good and not so good, going on in their lives. I worry about them and wish for their lives to have less bumps. I also think about how thankful I am for our friends and how supportive of us they are. But I should stop my endless thought process for now so I can study. I say now that I don't really care what grade I get on the test...after all, if I got a 50%, I would still pass the class, but I know I really would care if I did poorly, so I'm off...

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Wagenmaker said...

Kim-
I am sorry that you have to study so much all the time. I am proud of you and all the work you are doing to have a career in the medical field. I know that God will take care of you and your family. We are praying for you and appreciate your friendship so much!
Love, Andrea

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home