Friday, January 20, 2006

Another Boy

Well, we found out that we are having another boy. Of course, I wanted to have a girl, but as soon as I saw this little one inside of me, it didn't matter. Ryan will have so much fun with a little brother and between Ryan's clothes and Isaac and Will's clothes, I shouldn't have to buy too much. Besides that, Ryan has already bullied Isaac and Will, so now they will have someone to bully. I love knowing who is inside of me, even though he doesn't have a name yet. No more "it" and "the baby"...we can now say "he". I often think about what he will look like in comparison to Ryan and really wonder what his personality will be like. I'll know that soon, but it is hard to wait. I am officially halfway through my preganancy and very thankful for that.

In other news, I am working as a phlebotomy intern at Hackley Hospital (yes, I am on the "SL" of my Mercy nursing friends!!) I finished my 90th draw today and officially only need 30 more. Since I have only completed 35 of my 120 hours, I am quite sure I will get those draws. It is going well and I am hoping to find a job once I am done, but no one likes to hire pregnant women...maybe it is because they are too hormonal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I am so glad for a new post. . . it is good to have you back!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home