Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Crazy Week

This is my first week as a Hackley employee. I started my shift at 5am this morning...now I am at the insurance office working until 5pm and then off to school until 6:30. I am a little tired already. I did morning rounds this morning and saw my first death. I was really saddened by this man's passing, but it didn't seem to phase any of the other phlebotomists. Is this something you ever get used to?

Ryan has been such a sweet boy lately. It seems that he has grown up over night. Most of his communication now is in the form of talking and he amazes me every day saying such grown up things. I like this stage a lot. He is really in love with Anna Morse, he even whispered sweet nothings to her the other night. Well, maybe just "hi, Anna", very quietly, but I am sure he is in love. I am really excited to see how he interacts with his new brother.

It feels like I am getting bigger by the day, but I am encouraged. I am finally in third trimester, so the rest of my pregnancy should go quickly. It also means that summer should be here soon! According to the research, my baby is 2 pounds already and is over a foot long. I can't wait to see him...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

hurray!
kim is back, blogging again....but I think you are way too busy :)
that sounds like a lot!
welcome to the third trimester....we'll both get to hold our babies soon!!

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home