Saturday, March 11, 2006

Panama

This is Rob and I in Panama. I thought that since neither of us have really blogged about our trip, I would at least leave a picture of our burned selves. We did have a great time and we were able to sleep and rest a lot. It was very warm (in the 90's) the whole week. I was so glad to get home to see Ryan, though. I missed him a lot.

I made it through my busy week and it felt wierd to sleep in until 6:55 when I was getting up at 3:30. I do think I need a nap, though. I am thankful, no matter what my schedule, to be working somewhere and to have a job that I really enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

Cute picture...it makes me long for that feeling of warm sun on my skin....

Today is deceivingly like spring. I can't wait to be in the sun again.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Daniel Rudd said...

glad you guys are back, but looking forward to finally getting to spend some time with you.
Daniel

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home