Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Busy Life

I finally have a day off. I have worked every day since last Monday. I haven't done much today. Bills, nap, dishes and I've been watching a little TV. It's nice. But it is back to work tomorrow.

I still love my job. I had a couple of really stressful nights, but I am learning a lot. And I have gotten a lot of compliments from managament, which I love =)

The boys are doing well, staying healthy and definatley staying busy. I think that Noah is having a little bit of a hard time adjusting to me being gone so much after being home for almost three months. But he is spending some quality time with his "na-na" (his word for daddy). We are going to Chuck E Cheese tonight together. Ryan had a checklist that he completed, so we get 10 free tokens when we go. It should be fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

i miss you!

our busy lives aren't crossing often enough.

):

see you sunday :)

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home