Tuesday, January 08, 2008

It all comes down to this...



Here I am. Two days before the big test. And by big test, I mean the NCLEX. I have been preparing off and on since mid November, but have been working especially hard the last few days. I'm scared.

Some days I feel fine about this test, but others, like today, I feel like I am doomed to fail. I know I could have studied more. I could have paid better attention while I was in school. Classes seem like such a distant memory now, and I just can't remember everything I think I should. Things like Addison's and Cushing's. Is it the potassium or sodium that is lower in Addison's as compared to Cushing's. I knew this like my own name in school, but now it is starting to blur.

But I will keep studying. Keep taking practice tests. I am half tempted to reschedule my test, to give myself a few more weeks to study, but that probably wouldn't help. I know I would have this same anxiety no matter when I took the test.

I look forward to Friday. I may not know if I passed or failed by then, but at least I'll be able to relax. But I am sure I'll find something else to worry about...

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Rudd said...

i'll be praying.
you'll do fine

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home