Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I can't believe it is here. Thanksgiving Day. This year seems to have gone so fast. We are at my parents house right now with Jack and Danielle and kids. The kids are having so much fun playing together. Noah is in an especially great mood and is so cute to watch.

The women got the turkey ready, peeled potatoes, prepared some snacks. The men are wathing the Loins loose.

It is so nice to not have homework hanging over my head. I finally feel like I can relax. It's great.

I am eagerly awaiting Missy's phone call. She is at work today, but we need to talk and get a plan of action together for tomorrow morning. We are braving the crowds and starting our Christmas shopping bright and early. It is one of my favorite mornings all year. I also look forward to going out to breakfast. I am a big fan of food.

Speaking of food, I have to get going. I still have to make the corn bread pudding and get it in the oven. Can't let the men down.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

I have hair appt at 10:15 on Thursday, and then I think John and I might go to Grandville for Christmas shopping...so maybe we could get together sometime on Friday? Or..here's an idea, we could also get together for dinner or something with the four of us if Rob has any time those days. Just let me know what works best!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home