Monday, October 29, 2007

These should be illegal

1. Getting up at 330 am. Yes, I do it now. No, I don't like it. But, for the next three weeks, that is when I have to get up to be at clinical on time. I am in the last stretch of school and will be done in three weeks. Some days I feel like I just can't make it. Other days I am hopeful and excited. Most days I am just plain tired.

2. Taking a Gym Class. Yes, I am 26 years old. No, I don't like it. But, for the next seven and a half weeks I have to go. It is a requirement for he RN program at MCC and I have to have it completed before I can get on the waiting list. On the bright side, I am skipping my second class (why would they schedule a class on Halloween, anyways?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara Petty said...

I can relate to your pain. I used to have to get up at 3am on a regular basis in order to be to work at 4am. I did that for almost a year. I am very excited I no longer keep that schedule.

However, I did have it a lot easier because I didn't have as hectic of a schedule.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home