Monday, October 08, 2007

I can take a breather...

I just took what I think was the hardest test I have ever taken. I thought I was prepared, but wont really know until I get my grade later today. But, since it is done, I can relax. At least for about a day.

So here I am, on my break at school, going through blogger world, trying to catch up on my friends lives. I see to little of them these days, so I have to settle for reading about them.

And, to update you on my life, I am in the countdown phase of school. I have six weeks left. Three more tests, two more final exams. The last four weeks will be the hardest, with clinical starting at 6am three days a week in Grand Rapids, but I am starting to feel like I can make it. That will probably change tomorrow, but as of today, my outlook is good.

The boys are doing well. Healthy for the moment, and growing like weeds. Noah is finally what I would consider walking. Yes, he still crawls, but he walks more. Ryan is writing a lot. Mostly names, but he can write about anything we can spell for him. It is impressive and fun. He has two field trips coming up in the next month, one of which I can attend. It is going to be an exciting fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home