Friday, September 28, 2007

My Baby

Rob took Noah to the doctor for a well child checkup today while I was at work. Of course, since I wasn't there everything went wrong. He has to have allergy testing, she is worried about his eye (that it might be lazy) and he has a swollen lymph node that she is giving him antibiotics for. I feel terrible for missing the appointment and terrible that he can't just be healthy. I fear all of the things this could lead to. The possibilities of what could be wrong and the knowledge of the invasiveness of allergy testing. I am also frustrated by the fact that we have to add two more medications to his daily routine. I am at work, my mind always drifting toward him and all I want to do is go home and hold him. I know once I get there, he will be asleep for the night, and yes, I will be tempted to wake him. But I wont. Not tonight, anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home