Saturday, September 08, 2007

The End Is In Sight

My mom had her back surgery yesterday. Everything went well. They even started her surgery early. She spent the night in the hospital and is home resting on the couch as I write. Her instructions are very strict: lay flat for the next week. After that, she can spend a limited time up, but still mostly laying flat. But hopefully, within the next two months, she will be feeling much better and will be back to work. Finally, the light at the end of the tunnel.

The end is in sight for me, also. Only one more night of work and then I can sleep like a normal human being. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

i love all these posts coming from the Peoples. Enjoy sleeping!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home