Friday, August 31, 2007

It's Almost Over

My vacation, that is. Ryan, Noah and I spent our last day of vacation together today. We played with cars, went for a walk, played "soccer" at the park and played with play-dough. I am sad that my break is coming to an end. It has been wonderful to spend extra time with my boys and I know the next several weeks will by very busy.

Ryan and I went to the Grand Rapids Childrens Museum yesterday with Grandma Bailey. Grandma had the camera and has all of the pictures, but I will post some soon. Ryan had a ton of fun and I know we will go back. I highly recommend it for any one with kids over the age of 1.

A special Thank You to Lindsey for checking my blog after a whole year of not writing. Thanks for believing in me, Lindsey!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I love the Grand Rapids Children's Museum. TJ and i just walked passed it today as we were walking around the city. I can just imagine curious Ryan in there. How fun. Glad you blogged again. :) Oh, and thanks for your encouraging comment on mine. I don't feel so crazy anymore.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home