Sunday, April 30, 2006

Noah Benjamin

With only about 5 weeks to go (I'm obviously hoping for less), Noah is an obsession in my mind. His arrival seems to be the only thing I can think about. Everything from how he will look and how big he will be to just desperately wanting him out so I can get comfortable again. I am getting sick of getting up all night to go to the bathroom and very tired of feeling like I can't breathe. I also really want to hold him and kiss his face and I want him to meet his brother. We talk about Noah to Ryan a lot and sometimes Ryan just changes the subject. Maybe because it has taken so long for the reality or because he doesn't want to deal with the "competition".

My to do list seems to be growing daily as I am constantly thinking of things to add to it. Rob doesn't know it yet, but I have some things on my list for him also. Maybe this week I'll get some things done. I am only working one full day and two half days, assuming I don't get asked to work more. I am looking forward to spending the time with Ryan and hope the weather is good. I have high hopes for the work I can get done in the backyard. Oh, yeah, maybe I should add the backyard to my list, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home