Sunday, March 26, 2006

Noah Benjamin

Well, aparently it's official...baby Peoples #2 has a name...Noah Benjamin Peoples. Rob and I have been going back and forth between a couple of names and Rob made the announcement about the name. Honestly, I don't know if I was quite ready, but now that we are using this name to talk about the baby, I feel much better. We got a lot done this weekend for Noah. We bought him a box of size one diapers and some wipes, we bought him a boppy and a formula dispenser. I think the only things I still need are some burp cloths (Ryans were pretty dirty), some new washcloths and some newborn diapers. It is much cheaper this time around to collect everything the baby will need. Thank goodness for that!

Noah's room looks really cute now, except for the eliptical trainer sitting in it. Rob still has to move that downstairs. I got out all of Ryan's 0-3 month clothes and put them in his drawers. I also organized the other sizes into separate boxes to make it easier later. Is this called nesting? Anyways, I love sitting in his room and thinking about what it will be like to have him here. I can hardly wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

I love the new posts! the pictures from Ryan's birthday party are so cute...

We'll make sure we get him a big box next year :)

I can't wait to meet Noah!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Daniel Rudd said...

Noah Benjamin Daniel William Andrea Joy Rudd Peoples.

What a great name!! but quite a mouthful.

I can't wait for NBDWAJRP to come too...

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home