Saturday, April 29, 2006

Fun day

I went to Grandville with my mom today to do a little shopping. I get birthday money from her every year and we decided to spend it together this year. She is getting ready to go to Mexico with my dad and wanted to get a few last minute shirts and I wanted to get some clothes to have ready for me once I loose this belly. Of course I kept every receipt, just in case.

After our fun day of shopping, I came home to a really happy Ryan. He was laughing and playing and we eventually took him for a walk. Not the usual walk, though. INstead of he being in his stroller, he walked and pulled a little wagon with his dog in it. It was really cute and nice to be together as a family. I am not sure what will happen tonight, b ut I am looking forward to spending time with Rob and relaxing. I love the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home