Monday, April 03, 2006

Ryan makes me laugh

I was just reading Rob's blog and remembered a couple of things that Ryan does that are really funny. He covers up his white bear and Pooh in his bed after he wakes up before he comes down stairs. Last night when I was trying to get him to go to bed (it was a struggle I think because of the time change), he would tuck his bears in, come out of his room, shut his door and make his way downstairs. Eventually I would hear him in this process and make my way upstairs to intercept him, and he would hear me coming and just lay down on the floor with his eyes closed. Maybe he thought he tricked me into thinking he was asleep, but I knew better. After a couple of times doing that, he decided to not come out of his room, but instead bring his stool over to the lightswitch and stand on it to turn the lights on. He soon saw that I was getting frustrated with him and knew he was in trouble. He sat in my lap for a minute, then crawled into bed on his own. It is strange to see his mind work that way. It was as if he didn't want to be in trouble or disappoint me, so he finally did what I wanted. Either way, he is getting too smart for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home