Sunday, May 14, 2006

Ryan

My little Ryan is turning out to have two personalities. On one hand he is two, and good at it. But, he shows this sweet side every once and a while that makes my heart melt. On Friday night, Rob's Grandma gave him a one dollar bill for his piggy bank. He put it in his pocket, which is his favorite thing to do with money. On Saturday morning, I retrieved the bill from his pocket and gave it to him and told him to put it in his bank. He said no, he wants to put it into Noah's bank. So he did.

Yup, I'm still pregnant. I am trying not to be, but my body won't listen. At the doctors last week I was dialated to about 2 and was 60% effaced. Sounds good, but I realize I can stay that way for a long time. Until things start happeneing, I guess I have a good place to put my drinking glass....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home