Monday, September 03, 2007

the pictures i promised...






































Here are some pictures of Ryan at the Children's Museum.



Today was our last "yippee" for the summer. We spent the day at my parents house hanging outside by the water. We relaxed, played, took our last boat ride and had hot dogs on the grill. I'm going to miss summer...



Tomorrow, bright and early, I start my last semester in the PN program. Eleven more weeks of torture, but I know it will be worth it. I have to keep telling myself that, anyways.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

another post??

You're spoiling us now, Kim!

What fun pictures. We'll have to take Maya there soon.

It was so fun to see you this weekend. Mmm... pulled pork.

let's not be too distant now that we're back to school.


-ang

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home