Thursday, September 06, 2007

Ryan, My Big Boy

Ryan had his first day of preschool on Wednesday. He loved it. Rob and I were able to bring him (no, we didn't cry) and Miss Amber picked him up. Amber called me after picking him up and told me she got a lot of praises from the teachers about Ryan. He was an excellent "student" and had a great day. I can hardly believe that he is this old, but at the same time I am excited about the opportunities that he has.

In other news, I was able to switch to an evening clinical. This will do a few things for me.

a) I wont have to get up at 4:30 am to be at my site on time
b) It will free me up to do fun things like bring Ryan to his first day of preschool
c) It will save a whole day of driving to Grand Rapids and give me Fridays off
d) It will take some pressure off Rob in the mornings.

I was a little scared to do this because I wont see my family three nights a week, but so far, I am loving it. Don't worry, I will have to get up at 4:30am for the last four weeks of my program.












































1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

I was thinking about you and Ryan on Wednesday.

I'm so glad he loved it...and I'm not at all surprised that they loved him!

How fun that you got to bring him with Rob too. That is so special.
I can't believe how old he is!!!!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home