Sunday, September 23, 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love fall? I think I look forward to fall more than any other season. I love the colors, the smells and the cool, crisp air. I look forward to sweaters, jeans, warm socks, soft blankets, watching football and watching Rob rake the yard.
Then, of course, there is the food. We get to drink cider and eat apples, donuts, chili and roast. I can make hot tea again, also.
I get to dress my boys up for Halloween (and eat lots of candy) and then, less than a month later, we get together with family for Thanksgiving.
I love fall. If only winter wasn't so close behind...






2 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

i love those old pictures. your braids are so cute. and i can see so much of you in ryan.

:)

i love fall too... i think i need to start burning fall candles...put my fall wreath on the door and get maya's costume ready....

our neighborhood won't be so busy anymore...but i hope we get to spend trick or treating night with you again. candy.... :)

9:53 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I am totally with you. Fall is the best. I wish it was longer, and winter was shorter, but i guess God didn't ask me what i thought would be best. Enjoy the season!

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home