Monday, December 10, 2007

I can't deny it...

I've got issues. I was thinking today about something I did this weekend, and I am a little disturbed by it.

I organized the presents. Not to wrap or to decide who was getting what. I organized the presents under the tree by date of Christmas Party.

In the back are the presents for the party with Rob's mom on the 30th. In front of them are the presents for the party with Rob's dad on the 29th. I front of those presents are the gifts for our boys to open on Christmas day and in the very front are the presents for the party with my mom and dad on the 23rd.

Not quite sure what got into me, but I had this overwhelming urge to take every single present out and complete this "project".

I guess it could be worse. I could have organized them in alphabetic order of gift. Actually, that sounds like a good idea....

2 Comments:

Blogger Tara Petty said...

I do that too. I organize the presents by party so it is easy to grab all of them and go without forgetting a present.
I guess that means either I am crazy too, or you are not crazy...

11:04 PM  
Blogger Sandra Miles said...

I just got a chance to start looking at your posts, and I laughed at this one. You are more of a perfectionist than I am, and I didn't think that was possible. This was something I kind of did, but now I try and arrange so there are different color wrapping paper mixed in. And, I refuse to wrap presents until the paper is gone, I have to change paper with every present... now that may be considered crazy... LOL

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home