Monday, November 26, 2007

Now that Thanksgiving is over...


It's time for Christmas.

I was able to decorate this weekend and even finished my shopping.

Now hopefully I can relax and enjoy the season. (if only I knew how to relax...)

I had so much fun shopping with Missy the day after Thanksgiving. We got up early, waited outside of Target in the freezing cold for over a half an hour. We pushed our way into the store, threw our cart at a pregnant girl (hey, it's her fault for getting in the way) and ran to get our treasures. Ok, so it wasn't *that* dramatic, but it was a lot of fun.

I was able to go to Birch Run with my mom at the end of the weekend and help her with her shopping. She did some major damage. We filled my tiny car with boxes and bags and I could barely see out the back window. I think she is close to being done as well. We had good food, good conversation and lots of laughs.

I love this time of year!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

You;re tree is beautiful this year...as always =) Glad you had fun with your mom!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Sandra Miles said...

Yes, I had fun at Birch Run too. It is probably a good thing that I wasn't feeling better otherwise you may not have been able to close the doors on your car... LOL... and it is a good thing you pulled me out of the store with all the Boyd's Bears. I could have done a lot more damage there...

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home