Monday, January 21, 2008

Responsibility

So, my first day of work is tomorrow. Bright and early at 6am. No more staying up late reading, running errands during the day or going to lunch with Rob. My days of leisure are over. I am actually pretty excited about the whole thing. Well, not about the 6am, but about being a grownup again.

I am scared, though. Meeting new people, being a nurse (which, in reality, I know absolutely nothing about), and being a manager. One day at a time...one day at a time...

2 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

You will do great! I am looking forward to hearing how your first day went:)

Praying for you.
Charity

9:35 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

That reminds me of my first day or teaching and being solely responsible for 25 kids. Nothing beats that feeling of being responsible successfully. I cannot wait to hear about your day today!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home