Saturday, January 12, 2008

The results are in!

Well, I passed. I found out this morning. I called Missy first (of course), and she simply said "Well, I *knew* that". (Thanks for believing in me...)

I thought I'd be more excited. But I think I am experiencing some residual stress and it may take a few days for everything to sink in. Or maybe I just like to be stressed out.

I start working next week. I'll start on first shift for orientation and then my normal working schedule will be third shift. I'll work 12 hour shifts, so only three per week. I'm pretty scared about starting this job. Not knowing anyone, and, let's face it, I really don't know anything about nursing yet. I know what the books say, but real life is about to start. I can't wait!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Congratulations. I didn't have any doubts.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Tara Petty said...

Congrats! Way to go!

5:54 PM  
Blogger aimee marie said...

Hooray Kim!!!!
just like all the others, i knew you would do it!!!

1:10 AM  
Blogger Kate Rudd said...

congratulations, Kim! I'm happy for you. :)

2:08 PM  
Blogger Daniel Rudd said...

holy crap kim!
I can't believe it!
I never imagined in my wildest dreams...
I'm stunned and stupified
stunnified if you will..

:)
well not really.
nice job.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thanks for all of your encouragement.

And Daniel...I love that word...stupified.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home