Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Oh, to be (almost) four

Ryan and I were cuddling together on the couch tonight and we had this conversation:

Ryan: "Mom, you have a baby in your belly"
Me: "No I don't"
Ryan (while pushing on my stomach): "Well it feels mushy. I think you are getting fat"
Me: Laugh and call Missy to tell her
Ryan: "I think you are getting fat because you are eating a lot of food"

This photo has nothing to do with this unfortunate conversation except to cheer me up. In this picture Rob and I were in Panama in 95 degree sunshine. Our friends and family were here in a 6 degree snowstorm.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

I'm pretty sure you are NOT getting fat :)

Does Ryan need to see my belly again to remind him how big a pregnant belly actually looks?


I'm also pretty sure that idea may have merely come into his head because we were talking about it with him Sunday night :)

Did you start at work today? Details please:)

9:33 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Ang:
Things changed just a bit. I have orientation Saturday and should start next week. I spent this week getting my urine tested, getting fingerprinted and having a physical. It's like I am a criminal (or maybe they are just making sure that I am not...)

3:54 PM  
Blogger Sandra Miles said...

Nope... you are not getting fat :-) You may not be as fit as you should be, but that is understandable because you are too busy starting a new job and raising two wonderful boys. But, you are DEFINITELY NOT FAT!

Do you think Rob put him up to it? LOL :-)

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home