Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mom and Ryan Day

Ryan and I got to spend the whole day together. We played Mancala (by Ryan's rules) this morning, then went to Mr. B's for lunch (Ryan said he likes it even better than AppleB's), and then went to the Barnes and Noble cafe for hot chocolate and stories. After naptime we had a little "dance party". The best part of my day was this little conversation in the parking lot at Mr. B's:

Ryan: "Mama, you are pretty"
Me: "Thank you...are you saying that because you want something?"
Ryan: "No...I just like you...I just love you"

That more than makes up for his fat comments a couple of days ago!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Miles said...

That is so cool. And, remember that he is telling you how he truly feels. I don't think he's learned yet about saying something to get something in return. Of course, he is one smart little boy... like his mom. You are pretty and smart too!!!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home