Tuesday, September 02, 2008

My Favorite Thing

Things have been slowly getting better. We spent the weekend at my parents house with my brother and his family. Ryan, Rob and his cousins camped outside in a tent. I slept inside...I loathe camping.

I was sore much of the weekend, but I can already tell that the aqua therapy has improved the strength and range of motion in my leg. Tomorrow is the big appointment. The doc will take another xray to see how things are progressing and I will be on my knees (well, not literally...I can't quite make it down that far yet) begging to walk without crutches. I will also find out if I can go back to work on light duty, which I am sure will be the case.

Anyways, my new favorite thing is a football jersey from the Muskegon Big Reds. My dad swears it is only 12 years old, but it was his in high school when he played football. #82. It has been hanging in their garage for a while and was given to me this weekend. Thanks, dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home