Monday, August 11, 2008

Sofa

Ahh, the sofa...

That is where I ahve been spending most of my time since I got home frome the hospital. Most of the time I am pretty out of it from the pain medication and muscle relaxers, but I am just coherent enough right now to update (so don't mind the typos).

Surgery went well, but I am having a large amount of swelling causing in intense amount of pain. The crappy part is that I can not take any anti-inflammatory meds because it will interfere with the bone healing. So I am stuck with this part for a while.

Rob has been great. Taking care of me, the boys and other domestic duties. I sense his stress and feel frustrated that I can't help.

I can't even begin to thank Angela for coming over to help me shower and for bringig me dinner. Thanks for your care and concern.

And thanks to Missy cleaning my house and also helping me shower. You're awesome.

I am greateful to all of those who have sent notes of encouragement. It really means a lot.

So, that medication is kicking in and I can barely keep my eyes open. Mom, can't wait to spend some more time with you on Wednesday. Tanks for taking time off work...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

Thanks for sharing your sofa with me today.

We all had fun..so sorry that Sophie was so noisy and out of sorts. Not her typical self. It was a rough car ride home too :)

But everyone is sleeping now...I think I should too.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home