Sunday, August 24, 2008

Update

Getting out this weekend (to Eric's wedding and then to my parent's house on Sunday) wore on my body, but did wonders for my mind. It was hard to get out of the house to begin with, but it was well worth it. I feel renewed in a way...almost a member of society again. It was great to see and connect with friends, especially ones that I love so much.

The wedding was beautiful. I wish I had pictures to post, but I am still not great at remembering to bring my camera everywhere. You'll have to check Angela's blog for that. She, of course, remembered to bring hers.

I start "aqua" therapy tomorrow. I am hoping it will help with the range of motion in my leg and help lessen the muscle spasms. I am on my way to actually walking again. I can hardly wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

I am glad that renewal could be so refreshing to you. It was good to see your smile in the midst of your pain.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Kate Rudd said...

We had a great time with you tonight!
:)

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home