Thursday, August 21, 2008

Getting There

So, it has been a little over two weeks. I am still "resting" as much as I know how. I am starting to have some pain relief, but have been battling some major depression. I was originally going to be able to go back to work on light duty after two weeks, but at my appointment on Monday, the doctor said I had to be off at least another two weeks. But I start physical therapy next week, which should help mentally and physically.

Although this has been a very difficult experience, I have been blessed in so many ways. I know that I have some great friends who love me and have done some amazing things for me. I have been able to spend some quality time with my mom and have read a couple of books. I know I should be enjoying this time and just relax, but that is just something I don't really know how to do.

Rob has been great with the boys, taking on most of the parenting responsibilities. I am very grateful for his support.

Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home