Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Oh, and one more thing...

I just spent a few minutes looking through the blogs of my friends and it made me think of two things...

1. How much I miss them. My life is so crazy right now, I have not spent much time with anyone. I know they are understanding and supportive, but I still miss them.

2. How much I want one more baby. I have always wanted three, but the intense desire started again when I watched Eli come into the world. The desire comes back when I hold him and feed him. The desire came back today when I saw pictures of Sophie, Maya, Will, Isaac, Adeline, Andrew and Gertie.

There is one problem, though. Rob does not share the intense desire for one more. Ryan and Noah do. Ryan keeps telling me that after I finish school, he will start Kindergarten and I will have an egg in my belly. Hopefull Rob will come around. Or I may have to take Eli home and never return him...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

You make me smile!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Daniel Rudd said...

good news Kim: You can get all the "support" you need from Rob, without convincing him to have another baby.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home