Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I'm getting close

One more week of clinicals, one more week of micro lab, a few more tests. The end of my first semester is near. I am getting lazy, not studying as much, so I will spend the next couple of weeks cramming, which is not usually my style. I have the first week of May off. I hope to be refreshed and ready for my last semester. Only 12 weeks. I think I can do it.

Rob is being amazing to me. He has taken on a lot of the parenting responsibility while I am in class or at work or finishing homework. The poor boy has been so neglected by his wife. I am sorry for that, but also thankful for his understanding.

My house is a mess. For some reason the maid has not been showing up or doing laundry...I must fire her for that. Many would be dumbfounded if they were to see my house right now. But, something's gotta give!

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Rudd said...

uh oh, Kim's getting lazy. She might get an A-!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home