Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Things have gotten downright emotional....

It's true. I cry now. Several times in the last week, in fact. I cried last week in my bosses office (over nothing), I cried all the way home from work Sunday morning (over nothing), I cried the other night in bed (over nothing). I believe the combination of not much sleep and stress has gotten to me.

We took our first exam in NUR212, and I did manage to get an A. I feel a little less stressed now. But I still have quite a long way to go (probably with a lot more crying).

What I am wondering now is if chronic crying is an acceptable diagnosis for medicinal marijuana...

1 Comments:

Blogger TJ said...

Hang in there Kim, you know you can survive (and thrive) without a prescription.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home