Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Shame on me...it has been almost two weeks since I last posted. I have tried posting in the past two weeks, but the computer and I have had some disagreements about posting pictres. Rob was on vacation last week and I have some really cute Ryan pics that I want to post, but you will have to wait. During Rob's vacation, we spent a lot of time at my parents house. Ryan was able to swim and play outside. We also went to Holland to visit Rob's dad and went out to dinner with them. On Saturday, July 10th, we attended the Miles' 4th of July Celebration (this is Rob's name for it). Most of our friends, along with Tom and Debbie, made the drive to Fremont to spend the day in the sun, playing games and watching babies. At dusk, we watched the fireworks show put on by Rob, Jack and Mike. It was spectacular!!! If only Ang and Ryan could have been there!!! (Oh...and Eric, too). It was really nice to have Rob off from work for a week, but it is nice to be back in our routine also.

Ryan is saying new things all the time. He is really good at repeating everything we say and his new favorite word is "goon". Yes, I called him a goon and he keeps repeating it. Actually, he says "goom". Close enough. I am still so amazed at what he can say and understand. He is spending this week and next week with my friend Kerry (no, not the whole week...only while I am at work). She has two sons, Nick and Cole. He has a lot of fun there and I know she is always very loving and caring with Ryan.

Anyways, that is what is new with the Peoples. I will do my best to post those cute pics.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

it sounds like a fun vacation. we've missed you, and hope that we won't miss next year's Miles family 4th celebration.
glad to 'hear' your blog voice again :)
-ang

10:27 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

kim,
i know i already commented once...and I already just talk too much, even while blogging, but...
i just wanted to tell you that i loved talking with you tonight. i crave conversation like that...more than just surface, what you're really thinking about, what actually matters. thank you for being that kind of friend.
-ang

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home