Friday, June 17, 2005

Ryan has had a rough week this week. Sunday he was in the ER due to a fall off the stage at church. After hitting his head, profuse sweating appeared and then came the projectile vomiting. We waited in the room while the doctor and nurse observed for a couple of hours, and then were sent home. He was OK. Yesterday, I received a call from Teri (our wonderful daycare provider). She said that there was blood in his diaper and he was a very unhappy baby. A doctor visit later, we found out that he has some tears...well, you know where. He is doing better now, just has a very red bottom. I am so thankful that he is such a strong, healthy boy and seems to bounce back from everything.

On another note, I have a comment to my post!!! It is amazing. And of course, it is from my good friend Angela. Ang is my most intimidating friend. Not because she acts that way, but simply because of her sweet nature and awesome talent. I secretly want to be just like her. And she is right about blogging. It seems that when we do find time in our busy lives to get together with our friends or family, there never seems to be time to talk about our inner thoughts. I, too, am glad to be able to learn more about my friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

you are sweet....and a bit intimidating yourself. :)

6:14 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

At first, you both seemed intimidating. . . i am glad i got to know both of you. :) Lindsey

http://wondersworrieswriting.blogspirit.com

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home